Sunday, November 28, 2010

In House Session - Sound + Taste + Colour

Quick mark-making responses to various genres on music.

This quick responsive workshop to music and taste was very simulating and theraputic for me. This was due to a combination of things, one being the time frame of each piece, which I recall being around 30 seconds... and also the extreme changes in the types of music played, with some (classical) not being my normal choice of music. Interestingly I found when responding to the different tastes I felt I had to focus more on what colours I connected with that particular flavour. My answer to this is because I am used to listing to various genres of music as I work on creative projects, and just generally hanging out, when the mood fits.

Hip Hop... you don't stop !


African regee music


Country music


Classical


Creating colour swatches after being blind folded and chewing various flavoured gums.

No comments:

Post a Comment